Interdisciplinary artist Elly Cho's solo exhibition "Transcendent Echoes" will open Sunday at Kwanhoon Gallery in Seoul, featuring her new works created by combining the use of artificial intelligence drawing tools and conventional painting. The works focus on environmental change and its impact on the collective consciousness. Among the works on display will be "Visual Kinematics: A State of Mind (N.10)" which was shown at New York's Times Square in July 2012 as part of the digital public art program "Midnight Moment."
- [Herald Interview] 'Korea strives to set global standards for data protection in generative AI era'
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Anthropologist stresses multidisciplinary approach for strong Korean studies
- Defense minister rejects plans for J
- Mama Awards stays in Japan for 2nd straight year
- South Korea warns tit
- 홍준표 "뜬금없이 김포 편입론, 반짝 특수 노리는 떴다방"
- LG Uplus Q3 net income down on higher costs
- Spending on overseas tourism rises by most in 13 years