The National Orchestra of Korea, a traditional Korean music orchestra under the National Theater of Korea, is set to deploy a cutting-edge exhibition to help the audience to explore the roots of Korean music.
Titled “The Origin of Orchestra,” the exhibition featuring virtual reality technology is scheduled for Nov. 23-24, with a concert of the same title at the Haneul Round Theater on Nov. 26.
Building on the momentum initiated in the 2022 concert with media artist Lee Lee-nam's "Beyond the Sound" and the introduction of the robot conductor EveR 6 in "Disproof" in June, the NOK is exploring new perspectives on traditional music, going beyond conventional approaches.
- Seoul shares close more than 1% higher on extended Israel
- [Herald Interview] Mimiirose hopes to make a name for itself
- LG chief convenes CEO meeting to review growth strategy
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Early Koreanists on verge of extinction overseas
- Trilateral cooperation unaffected by US election outcomes: Goldberg
- Political strife may delay Korea’s launch of new space agency
- [Herald Interview] Love is what defines artist Dawn
- Unification minister to visit Britain, Germany